Explore what you care about. Be active in your college experience. Have fun while practicing skills for life. Write the narrative instead of reading it.
- Go to an event
- Go to a meeting
- Get popcorn on Wednesdays
- Run for office
- Write for the newspaper
- Fix your bike
- Dance [if you want to]
Evergreen students run more than 70 different groups focusing on art, politics, science, gaming, crafts, and so much more.
- Engage with your academic interests in new ways outside of the classroom.
- Help people on campus or in the wider world.
- Enjoy your favorite arts and hobbies with other Greeners.
- Meet people with similar interests and develop life-long friendships.
Student group leaders also develop valuable skills in organizing, facilitating, budgeting, and working with people. See resources for group leaders.
One Idea + 4 Students = A Student Group
You can start a group. Student Activities can help your group thrive.
Official student groups have access to resources like space on campus, equipment and materials, a staff advisor, and funding for activities.
Find out more and start your group.