The Career Development Center is dedicated to helping Evergreen students and alumni explore and pursue career options that fit with their motivations, strengths, interests, skills, and values.
The Center offers:
- Personalized career advising, exploration, and assessments
- Help with resumes, cover letters, interviewing, and job search strategies
- Connections to employment and internship opportunities
- Graduate school research and test prep materials
- Assistance with determining an academic emphasis
- Career and life-work planning
The Center’s goal is to help you gain the clarity of direction, job search competencies, professional connections and self-confidence to successfully navigate your future.
Whether you are a first-year student right out of high school or an older adult in career transition, we invite you to call the Career Development Center at 360-867-6193 to schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor. Services and resources are free to Evergreen students and alumni.