Counseling Center Resources
In a true emergency on campus: (not breathing, heart stopped, serious bleeding) call Police Services at ext. 6140. They will call Medic One who will be on campus within 2-3 minutes. Or you can call Medic One directly at 9-911 from a campus phone or 911 from your home phone.
- Evergreen Police Services: 867-6140
(If you are in danger, call 911 immediately)
- Evergreen Health Center: 867-6200
- Office of Sexual Assault Prevention: 867-5221
- Crisis Clinic (24 hour): (360) 586-2800
- Safeplace (sexual and domestic violence prevention agency, 24-hour line): 754-6300
- Providence St. Peter Hospital Psychiatry Services: (360) 493-7060
- Providence St. Peter Hospital Sexual Assault Clinic:
- Coalition Against Sexual Violence (Evergreen student group): 867-6749
- More support services are listed on the Evergreen page for survivors of Sexual Assault.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Program
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse