Institutional Research Links for Faculty
Want to learn more about...
- Evergreen faculty demographic trends? Visit the Faculty and Staff page.
- Assessment of teaching and learning? Go to the Teaching and Learning at Evergreen page.
- What other faculty are doing? Browse Faculty Scholarship on Teaching and Learning and the End-of-Program Review Assessment page.
- What kinds of assessments have been performed at Evergreen? View various assessment reports and reports from student and alumni surveys.
- What Evergreen students' goals are? View results from the Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2011 (Question 20).
- How engaged Evergreen students are? Engage in the results of the National Survey of Student Engagement.
- How satisfied students are with their learning environment at Evergreen? Consider the results of the Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2011 (Question 16).
- How to take a research project through human subjects review? The Human Subjects Review process at Evergreen is overseen by John McLain, Academic Grants Manager. This review is not associated with the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment.
- Where you can find more data and research resources?