Sustainability Related College Committees
The Clean Energy Committee provides grant funding for campus-based resource conservation projects. The committee is supported by the student clean energy fee.
The Campus Land Use Committee, in accordance with the Campus Master Plan, reviews all land use proposals for the following:
- consistency with the educational mission of the college
- consistency with the Policies and Procedures of the Master Plan
- suitability with the use criteria for specific land areas of the campus
- environmental sensitivity and SEPA compliance if required
- conflicts with other approved and proposed uses within or near the desired site
The Sustainability Council guides and directs the colleges work on achieving our Carbon Neutrality and Zero Waste goals.