Public Service Centers
Evergreen has a long history of commitment to public service based on the principle that colleges should provide students, faculty and staff an opportunity to give back to their communities.
The Public Service Centers serve as a conduit between Evergreen and a wider community, enriching and broadening the exchange of knowledge in an ever-widening circle.
- Center for Community-Based Learning and Action
- Center for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Longhouse Education & Cultural Center
- Washington Center for Improving the Quality of Undergraduate Education
- Washington State Institute for Public Policy