The Student Activities Office schedules tables in and outside the CAB, as well as on Red Square and in the lobby of the library building (see map) for promoting Registered Student Organizations (RSOs).
- All reservations are for a SINGLE TABLE.
- Tables may be reserved between Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-4:30PM.
- RSOs can reserve a table by having the RSO Coordinator visit the Student Activities front desk or by calling x6220.
- On the morning that your RSO is to table, visit the Student Activities front desk and we can check out a folding table and one or two chairs.
- Tables must be returned to the Student Activities office that same day. (Failure to return tables/chairs will result in the RSO tabling privileges being suspended.)
- Tables must remain in their assigned locations and cannot move without prior approval from the Student Activities office (CAB) or the Space Scheduling office (Library.)
- Tabling is occasionally not available when large events are scheduled in the Library, the CAB, or on Red Square.
The following types of practices are prohibited:
- Health screenings, psychic readings, food sales (Bake Sales permitted), counseling services, selling new or used books, playing of amplified sound, and the burning of candles or incense.
- It is unlawful to block entry and egress from or within the building.
- If you intend to run a bake sale, you MUST notify the Student Activities front desk in advance of the day you intend to sell.
- A food safety form must be completed and presented at the Student Activities front desk in order to check out a table/chairs and claim a space for a bake sale. A copy of this form must be posted at your table throughout the sale.
- RSOs should contact their advisor with questions.
Loading and unloading of supplies and goods:
- Loading and unloading of supplies and goods must be done in the CAB and Library loading dock only.
- Vehicles must be moved to one of the campus parking lots when loading/unloading is complete.
- DRIVING ONTO RED SQUARE FOR ANY REASON IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED without prior approval from Parking Services Office.
- RSOs are encouraged to see their advisor to discuss alternatives.
Not a registered student organization (RSO?): Student Activities can reserve tabling spaces in and outside the CAB only. To reserve a tabling space in the library lobby or on Red Square, please contact Space Scheduling. (College entities may still check out a table/chairs from the Student Activities front desk.) If you are an external vendor or a student wishing to table or vend on campus, please contact Conference Services.