Winter Quarter Admission

Get started with your Winter Quarter 2018 application now.

These web-based application forms work on up-to-date internet browsers:

  • Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Internet Explorer versions 9 and 10
  • Safari

Please check your browser and update it, if necessary. These application forms will not display correctly in the Windows XP operating system.

The application links below are for undergraduate admissions.

Looking for graduate studies' online applications for admissions

Classes start on January 8, 2018. This application closes on Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. (Pacific). Required documents to complete your application (official transcripts and test scores) must be received in the Office of Admissions no later than Friday, December 22, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific).

Choose ONE of the applications listed here:

The application questions vary depending on the application you choose to complete and submit.

Freshman Application

  • You are currently a high school senior.*
  • You are a high school graduate, or
  • You have a GED or High School Equivalency exam results, and
  • You have not taken any college courses.

*Running Start, Dual Credit, and AP/IB students currently attending high school, should complete the Freshman Application.

Freshman Application

Transfer Application

  • You attempted one or more college courses since leaving high school.**
  • You left high school and will have credit through Running Start, Dual Credit, or AP/IB exams.**
  • You have not received a bachelor's degree.

**Applicants with less than 40 transferable quarter credits will be asked to submit an official high school transcript, ACT/SAT test scores, and/or GED/High school equivalency exam results.

Transfer Application

Returning Evergreen Student Application

  • You completed an application for admission before, and
  • You were formally admitted to Evergreen, and
  • You earned Evergreen credit, and
  • You have not received a bachelor's degree.

Returning Evergreen Student Application

Post-Baccalaureate Application

  • You have earned a bachelor's degree, and
  • You want to continue your studies as an undergraduate even though you have your BA/BS degree.

Post-Baccalaureate Application

Looking for the graduate studies' online applications for admissions?

Graduate Studies' Applications

Additional instructions for the online application will follow after you click/select on an application type.