Transfer Degrees and Guides -
- for Community and Technical Colleges
Two documents are associated with each college. The documents require Adobe® Reader®. Download the Reader for free.
Are you looking for information about
Have questions about transferring credit earned through
Please review our Transfer Credit Policy
How to use this information
- Find the college you need a guide for.
- Select from the Degree or Transfer Guide column.
- Degree links go to a PDF that lists the Designated Transfer Degree, the Designated Technical Transfer Degree, the Acceptable Upside Down Degrees and the Associate of Applied Science-Transfer Degree.
- Transfer Guide links go to a PDF that lists courses offered at that college and whether Evergreen considers the course to be Vocational-Technical/Personal Development or Academic. The Guide is helpful if you are transferring to Evergreen and do not have a degree. You will be able to estimate the number of credits that may transfer. Additional directions about the transfer of credit appear on each Guide.
California and Minnesota transfer students: Evergreen awards a block of 90 lower division, quarter hour credits for the IGETC or CSU-Breadth (California) and the MnTrans (Minnesota) - if your cumulative GPA is 2.5 or higher.
Iowa transfer students: Evergreen awards a block of 90 lower division, quarter hour credits for either the Associate of Arts or the Associate of Science degree if your cumulative GPA is a 2.5 and your college composition grade was a 2.0 or a "C."
Oregon Degree Guides for Chemeketa Community College (PDF) and
Mt. Hood Community College (PDF) are also available. Note: If your cumulative GPA is 2.5 or higher, Evergreen awards a block of 90 lower division, quarter hour credits for the Associate of Arts-Oregon Transfer (AA-OT) from any Oregon community college.