Enrollment Report for Fall Quarter 2013
Update on Enrollment reports:
Be aware that enrollment levels will change constantly as students enroll, drop, and move off of wait lists. This list must be considered as only a daily snapshot of enrollment.
Fall 2013 Quarter Data current as of: May 17, 2013 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Freshman Report
- Sophomore Report
- Junior Report
- Senior Report
- All levels
Tips on how to use the reports effectively:
- Check the report for your Class Level - Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior. (If you're not sure of your level, go to my.evergreen.edu → Registration → "Check Your Registration Time Ticket, Status and Overrides.")
- All reports are currently sorted alphabetically by Course Title.
- Each report can be sorted by any of the other column headings on the first row of the report.
- (Sorting Example: Credits= the number of credits of class or program. To sort by the Credits column, simply click on the small down pointing arrow in the top row and within the pop-up box, select your sorting option (i.e. Sort ascending, Sort descending, or sort by number of desired credits). If you select "4", then a new shortened list will appear that shows only 4 credit courses.
- To Reset the list back to include everything, simply click on the small arrow and within the pop-up box select (All) and the entire list will reappear.
- Signature Required courses/programs require faculty signature and may require a portfolio or application (check the Academic Catalog course description for more details).
- NOTE: Sometimes it will look like seats are available (number >0 in "Enroll Remaining") -- but if there is also a number >0 in "Wait List Spots Taken" that means that those apparently open seats will be filled with students rolled over from the waitlist, and there are not actually open seats available.
You can be on more than one waitlist. If you are on multiple waitlists, please use the Waitlist Preference Form (my.evergreen.edu → Registration → "Register For and/or Drop Classes Here") to indicate your priorities.
Keep in mind that Registration assumes you would prefer a program/course for which you're waitlisted to one you're actually registered for, and will automatically move you into the former and drop you from the latter if a space opens up. If you decide you prefer your registered program/course to your waitlisted one, please go in and withdraw from the waitlist.