The Budget 101 (PDF) document provides a general overview of Evergreen's budget including sources of revenue and categories of expenditures.
Evergreen's budgeting process follows the two-year cycle set by the State of Washington and is guided by the college's budget policy. The budget documents below provide detailed information about the college's budget and budget process.
2015-17 Budget Planning
- Final Executive Summary: 2015-17 Operating Budget Spending Plan (PDF)
- Executive Summary: 2015-17 Operating Budget Request (PDF)
- 2015-17 Legislative Operating Budget Request (PDF)
Individual Decision Packages
- Total Maintenance Level Revenue (PDF)
- Child Welfare Services (PDF)
- Family Assessments (PDF)
- 15% Budget Reduction (PDF)
- Fully Restore 15% Budget Reduction (PDF)
- Faculty Compensation (PDF)
- Professional Staff Compensation (PDF)
- Classified Staff Bargaining Agreement (PDF)
- Plant Maintenance and Operations (PDF)
- Computer Science Backlog (PDF)
- Latino-Latina Pathway Initiative (PDF)
Budget & Enrollment Discussion Process 2014
- Enrollment and Budget Campus Update June 18, 2014: Overview, Specific Cuts and Investments
- Campus Town Hall meeting, May 21, 2014: Read a summary of information shared by President Purce and the vice presidents.
- Campus Town Hall meeting, April 16, 2014: Read the summary of statements from Les and comments from students, staff, and faculty.
2013-15 Budget Planning
- Executive Summary: 2014-15 Operating Budget Modifications (PDF)
- Executive Summary: 2013-15 Operating Budget Spending Plan (PDF)
- 2014 Supplemental Request (PDF)
- 2013-15 Legislative Operating Budget Request (PDF)
- Board of Trustees approved 2012-15 Legislative Request Framework (PDF)
- Overview of Reductions to State Funding 2009-11 & 2011-13 (PDF)
- Attorney General's Opinion Regarding Revenue and Spending for a July 1 Contingency (PDF)