Students can make web payments using their my.evergreen.edu account.
If you are a parent or authorized user, login to the authorized user site with the name and password your student set up for you to pay online.
Important Online Payment Information
The Evergreen State College is now accepting Visa for online credit card payments. A convenience fee in the amount of 2.75% is charged on all credit card payments using Visa, as well as American Express, Discover, and MasterCard. A no-cost secure electronic check payment option is available through Web Payment and requires a routing number and a bank account number (savings or checking).
The Cashier's office no longer processes credit card payments at the window. Debit cards with the Visa and MasterCard logo are accepted with a pin number.
Visit the Student Financial Services web site for additional information.
(see web payment instructions above)
- E-check: requires a routing and bank account number.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Go to Web Payment.
- If sending payment through the mail, please make check payable to TESC and include your student ID# on the check.
See additional information on dishonored checks.
Mail check to
The Evergreen State College
Cashiers' Office, L1125
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW
Olympia, WA 98505
- Cash is always an acceptable form of payment.
- If paying by check, please include your student ID# on the check and make payable to TESC. See additional information on dishonored checks.
- We do accept debit cards with the MasterCard and Visa logo. However, we do not accept credit cards at the counter.
- There is a secure drop box located at the entrance to Student Financial Services on the east side of the Library building, A wing, first floor.
- Place your payment in a sealed envelope, designate what the payment is for and include your student ID# with all payments.