1098-T Tax Information
1098-T information for Tax Year 2014 is now viewable on my.evergreen.edu
Students who have elected to have their 1098-T Form in electronic format, will not receive a paper copy. Paper copies will be mailed no later than January 31, 2015 to those students who did not enroll in electronic notification.
To view your 1098-T report online, log on to your my.evergreen.edu account and follow these links:
- Student Financial Services
- Tax Notification (enter tax year)
Scroll down to see the details for each amount listed in boxes 2, 4, 5, and 6.
Electronic or printed 1098-T Forms are prepared for all students who had qualified tuition and related expenses billed to their student account during the calendar year ending December 31, 2014. Under the Internal Revenue Code Section 25A, students may claim an education tax credit for qualified tuition and related expenses actually paid during the year ending December 31st.
For more information about the credit, see these IRS resources
IF you do not receive a 1098-T you may fall into one of the categories listed below
- You are a nonresident alien (you can request the form)
- Your qualified tuition and related expenses are entirely waived or paid entirely with scholarships
- Your qualified tuition and related expenses are covered by a formal billing arrangement between the school and your employer or a government agency