Tired of waiting for your financial aid refund check to arrive in the mail? If you receive financial aid, enrolling in eRefund (electronic deposit) is strongly recommended to obtain your excess funds quickly and securely. Some advantages of this free service are:
- Money is there when you need it; no more trips to the bank to make your deposit
- No chance of lost or stolen checks
- No special arrangements for those living off campus or studying abroad
- Switching from paper check to electronic deposit benefits the environment
Sign up for e-Refund online with your existing bank account! Follow the steps below to enroll:
- Log in to my.evergreen.edu and select ‘Web Payment’
- Scroll down to the box labeled e-Refund and click on the link
- Enter your bank information and click on Enroll
Once you have enrolled all student account refunds will be processed electronically. Financial aid refunds are processed daily during the first week of every quarter and twice a week for the remaining weeks.
If students choose not to participate in eRefund, they will receive a college issued financial aid check which will be sent to the mailing address they have listed on their my.evergreen.edu account. We do not offer in-person pick-up for excess checks. It can take up to 10 business days to replace checks lost in the mail.
Payroll checks for workstudy or student activities stipends are NOT included in this e-Refund service. In order to enroll in direct deposit for pay checks log on to my.evergreen.edu and select the link, under the Employee Services heading, for ‘Pay History and Information.’ For additional information on payroll direct deposit go to "Getting Paid".