Weapons Prohibited - Public Hearing
Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm
Lecture Hall LH2
Learn more about proposed rule-making, Weapons Prohibited WAC at Evergreen.
- The college is proposing to create a permanent rule, Weapons Prohibited, WAC 174-136-043.
- All persons can read the proposal on the State of Washington Code Revisers's website.
- If you are a student/faculty/staff at the College, you can also comment on the proposal on Greener Commons.
- At the hearing, you can provide in-person comments to the college about the proposed changes.
- Alternatively, you can submit written comments to: John Carmichael, 2700 Evergreen Parkway NW, Olympia, WA 98505. or by email: email@example.com, fax: 360-867-6577 no later than April 12, 2018.
- Assistance for Persons with Disabilities, please contact Andrew Corn, phone 360-867-6296, fax 360-867-6886, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, by April 10, 2018.
Sponsored By: Student Affairs