Public Hearing: Revisions to Student Conduct Code
Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Evans Library 1005
Revisions to the Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities Public Hearing
Learn more about proposed revision to the Code and your options to provide feedback:
- The college is proposing to update a permanent rule, WAC 174-123.
- All persons can read the proposal on the Student Conduct website, links on right-side of page titled "Conduct Code Revisions." http://www.evergreen.edu/studentaffairs/student-conduct
- At the hearing, you can provide in-person or written comments to the college about the proposed changes.
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to submit written comments by July 11, 2018 online: https://www.evergreen.edu/studentaffairs/conduct-code-feedback-form
- Persons with accessibility needs, please contact 360-867-6296, fax 360-867-6886, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.