Evergreen's Campus Calendars provide a comprehensive list of college-sponsored events on campus.
Posting an event on the Campus Calendars does not reserve space for the event. Before posting, reserve your space with Evergreen Facilities.
Guidelines for Posting
- The Campus Calendar is for events directly related to college business. To qualify, an event must be sponsored by a college office, program, or officially recognized student, staff, or faculty organization (e.g. while an event sponsored by a local charity is clearly valuable, the college is not permitted to use its resources to promote that event unless it is co-sponsored by a college program, office or organization).
- Events should only be added to one calendar. Please read the descriptions to decide which one is most appropriate.
- Only those responsible for an event may post it to the calendar.
- Events must be open to the Evergreen community.
- You may not submit personal events, such as yard sales, parties, and birthdays.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your description is complete and accurate.
- Event descriptions may not contain expletives or slanderous language, or content contrary to mission of The Evergreen State College.
If your event listing does not follow these guidelines, it may be removed at the discretion of the calendar managers. If you have questions about posting events to the Campus Calendars, contact College Relations.
Below is an example of a calendar submission with suggestions for every event in bold.
Seminar on A Mighty Long Way
Wed, September 5, 10am – 11am
Where Seminar II A1105 (map)
Target Participants – all staff
Faculty, Rita Pougiales, will facilitate an hour long discussion of the book by Carlotta Walls LaNier book “A Mighty Long Way: My Journey to Justice at Little Rock Central High School”. Ms. Walls Lanier will be our 2012 convocation speaker and all of our new students have been sent a copy of her book in preparation for the event. We invite you to attend and share your thoughts on the book and the era with your peers. Sponsored by the Student Affairs Staff Development Committee.
For more information contact Rashida Love at email@example.com or www.evergreen.edu/studentaffairs