- Decide whether you want to include your address and/or phone number on an electronic resume since many people may access it, particularly if you are posting it on an electronic bulletin board.
- Put important information at the top so it is visible on the first screen without scrolling down. This will encourage viewers to read further.
- You may want to produce your resume in a word processing program and copy it to your email as attachments can be difficult for recipients to open.
- Send a copy to yourself first to see how it looks.
- Do include a cover letter!
View a model email format resume: Word | PDF