Summer 2012 quarter
- Brian Walter mathematics, computer science, improvisational theater
- Fields of Study
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- mathematics, computer science, education
- Strong algebra skills.
In this course, we'll study standard topics in discrete mathematics including logic and proof; sets, relations, and functions; combinatorics; basic probability; and graph theory. Along the way, we'll focus on skills and techniques for problem-solving. This is an excellent course for teachers and future teachers, people wanting to broaden their mathematical experience beyond algebra, and students considering advanced study in mathematics and/or computer science.
- Advertised Schedule
- 10a-noon Mon/Wed, 12:30-2:30p Tue/Thu (Jun. 25 - Jul. 26)
- Online Learning
- Enhanced Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Upper Division Science Credit
- Upper Division Science credit is possible with additional work; contact faculty to make arrangements.
- Offered During
|March 12th, 2012||Schedule changed: Tue/Thu class moved to afternoon.|