Winter 2012 quarter
- Eric Stein cultural anthropology
- Fields of Study
- anthropology and history
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- anthropology and history.
Individual Studies offers opportunities for intermediate to advanced students to create their own course of study and research. Eric will sponsor student research, reading, and internships in anthropology and history, especially work related to Southeast Asia, medical anthropology, medical history, material culture, museum studies, nationalism, colonialism, gender, power, or immigration.
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Internship Possibilities
- Faculty will support student internships.
- Offered During
|December 20th, 2011||New opportunity added.|