Spring 2012 quarter
- Gail Tremblay visual arts, creative writing, poetry
- Fields of Study
- Native American studies, art history, cultural studies, visual arts and writing
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- the arts, art history, literature and creative writing, especially poetry, and the humanities.
In the fields listed, Gail Tremblay offers opportunities for intermediate and advanced students to create their own course of study, creative practice and research, including internships, community service and study abroad options. Prior to the beginning of the quarter, interested individual students or small groups of students must describe the work to be completed in an Individual Learning or Internship Contract. The faculty sponsor will support students wishing to do work that has 1) skills that the student wishes to learn, 2) a question to be answered, 3) a connection with others who have mastered a particular skill or asked a similar or related question, and 4) an outcome that matters. Areas of study other than those listed above will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Greener Store
- Special Expenses
- Additional costs will vary, depending on student projects.
- Internship Possibilities
- With faculty approval.
- Offered During
|April 27th, 2011||New contract opportunity.|