Winter 2012 quarter
- Kevin Francis History of science and technology
- Fields of Study
- environmental studies, history and philosophy of science
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- history, science, medicine, environmental studies, natural resource management.
Students may propose internships or individual learning contracts in history of science, history of medicine, ecology and evolutionary biology, or environmental studies. Note that successful 16-credit contracts involve significant reading (200-400 pages, depending on the type of material) and writing (5 pages minimum) each week; contracts for fewer credits will have proportionate expectations.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|December 20th, 2011||New opportunity added.|