Spring 2012 quarter
- Ariel Goldberger creativity, artistic process, mysticism, writing
- Fields of Study
- aesthetics, art history, community studies, consciousness studies, cultural studies, field studies, media arts, queer studies, somatic studies, study abroad, theater and visual arts
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- humanities, arts, social sciences, interdisciplinary fields, travel, tourism, cultural studies and consciousness studies.
Individual study offers students the opportunity to develop self-direction, to learn how to manage a personal project, to focus on unique combinations of subjects, and to pursue original interdisciplinary projects without the constraints of an external structure. Students interested in a self-directed project, research or internship in the humanities, consciousness studies, or projects that include arts, travel or interdisciplinary pursuits are invited to present a proposal to Ariel Goldberger.
Students with a lively sense of self-direction, discipline, and intellectual curiosity are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Online Learning
- Hybrid Online Learning 25 - 49% Delivered Online
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|March 7th, 2012||New opportunity added.|