Summer 2012 quarter
- Paul McCreary mathematics, 3-D modeling
- Fields of Study
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- science, technology, mathematics, teaching
Each student will begin working where their current skill level is. Appropriate skill levels for the course include algebra, calculus, and any in between. We will directly confront the fears and phobias that many of us feel and help to move beyond those fears. All students will support each other and also receive tutoring help from other students in the class. Because different texts will be used for different students, please contact the instructor before purchasing a text.
This course will count towards requirements for becoming elementary, middle, or high school teachers. Students registering for 4 credits will attend only Tuesday through Thursday.
- Advertised Schedule
- 10a-1p Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri (Jun. 25 - Jul. 27) at Tacoma
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During