Spring 2012 quarter
- Evan Blackwell visual arts, ceramics
- Fields of Study
- aesthetics, art history, education and visual arts
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- visual arts, museum studies, arts administration, public art, arts organizations, art education and design.
This program is designed for seniors who are ready for concentrated studies pertaining to the visual arts and visual culture. Students will work closely with faculty and each other to design their own visual art projects as well as related research. The group will meet together weekly for student lectures on research topics, guest artist talks and critiques. Beyond art making and critical studies, this program will provide opportunities for intensive professional development related to the visual arts.
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|March 7th, 2012||New opportunity added.|