Fall 2012 quarter
- Peter Dorman economics, political economy
- Fields of Study
- economics, environmental studies, international studies, law and public policy, political economy, political science and sustainability studies
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- economics and related social sciences, international development, and environmental policy.
Peter Dorman will sponsor independent learning contracts that draw on economics and political economy, particularly in an international context. Proposals do not have to be restricted to economics-related questions, but should touch on them in some way. Introductory economics is best learned in a classroom setting, but the faculty is open to contracts in any area of advanced economics, political economy or econometrics.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|August 28th, 2012||New contract opportunity.|