Spring 2013 quarter
- Jeanne Hahn political economy, political science
- Fields of Study
- history, international studies, political economy, political science, sociology and study abroad
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- history, international studies, political economy, political science, and sociology.
Individual study offers opportunities for advanced students to create their own course of study and research. Prior to the beginning of the quarter, interested individual students (or a cluster group) must consult with Jeanne about their proposed projects. The project is then described in an Independent Learning Contract. She will sponsor student research and reading in political economy, US history (especially the "founding period"), various topics in globalization, historical capitalism, and contemporary India. She will also sponsor travel abroad contracts that focus on the above subjects.
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|April 24th, 2012||New opportunity added.|