Spring 2013 quarter
- Lawrence Mosqueda political economy, political science
- Fields of Study
- community studies, law and public policy and political economy
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- community organizing, law, education, and the social sciences.
What are the most effective ways to make a significant change that will be long lasting and sustainable?
In this program, students will study methods of social change in the classroom and participate in local, regional, national or international groups that are making a difference, and have significant promise of continuing to do so in the future. Students will determine the area where they wish to work, and come together to study theories of social change and test those theories in their work throughout the quarter. Our seminars will examine the readings for the week and also the work each of us is engaged in for the quarter.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|January 30th, 2013||New opportunity added.|