Summer 2013 quarter
- David Cramton
- Fields of Study
- media arts and moving image
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- media arts, film and video production
Find out how to make a movie in this highly practical “inverted classroom” style course. The class will form the film crew to produce a short film, produced, shot, and directed by the class in only 5 weeks! Everyone will be a crew member; everyone will learn on set. From from scheduling to lighting, camera and sound, all of the set trades will be covered. The inverted classroom format means that students will view lectures online at their own pace and can pause and rewind as often as needed. Class time will be used for hands-on demonstrations and practice.
Students who have a script they wish to be considered for production should contact faculty for further details.
Students wishing to continue production and editing work in second session are encouraged to arrange individual or group learning contracts.
- Advertised Schedule
- 10a-2p Tue/Wed/Thu (Jun. 25 - Jul. 25) plus intensive filming sessions
- Schedule and Location
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- Hybrid Online Learning 25 - 49% Delivered Online
- Greener Store
- Required Fees
- $40 media lab fee plus $150 for field trips, supplies, and production expenses
- Offered During