Winter 2013 quarter
- Hirsh Diamant visual, expressive and media arts including arts of self cultivation, cultural and Chinese studies, human development, education
- Fields of Study
- education, media arts and visual arts
- Visual literacy skills enhance communication, advance learning, and expand thinking. They are essential for effectively navigating today's social and cultural environment. In this course we will explore Western and non-Western art while focusing on how we see, how we learn, and how visual information can be used generally in communication and specifically in education. Our study will be enhanced by weekly art and media workshops which will include work with digital photography, video, iMovie, and presentation software.
- Advertised Schedule
- 5:30-9:30p Thu plus field trip Sunday, Jan. 13
- Online Learning
- Enhanced Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Required Fees
- $10 for January 13 field trip to Seattle Art Museum.
- Offered During
|November 29th, 2012||Field trip (Sunday, January 13) with $10 fee added.|