Spring 2014 quarter
- Thuy Vu economics, management, community organization
- Fields of Study
- business and management, communications, economics, international studies and political economy
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- entrepreneurship, business management, economics, organizational and community development
Success in international business and community development requires a certain level of proficiency in international trade, globalization, and intercultural communication. This course provides basic knowledge and skill training for potential entrepreneurs and managers in the areas of international business, communications, and finance. This course focuses on the international and community development aspect of business management, namely international trade, marketing, intercultural communication, globalization, and international organizations.
Students in this course are expected to complete 10 hours of community service or in-service learning with a local business or community-based organization.
- Advertised Schedule
- 5:30-9:30p Tue/Thu (Apr 1, 3, 15, 17, 29, May 1, 13, 15, 27, 29)
- Schedule and Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|July 17th, 2013||Class meeting dates added|