Fall 2013 quarter
- Thuy Vu economics, management, community organization
- Fields of Study
- business and management, communications, economics and leadership studies
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- entrepreneurship, business management, economics, organizational and community development
Success in business and community development requires a certain level of proficiency in finance, economics, and management. This course provides basic knowledge and skill training for potential entrepreneurs and managers in the areas of business management, economics, and finance. This course focuses on the micro aspect of business management, namely business planning, microeconomics, business finance, fund raising, and human resource management.
Students in this course are expected to complete 10 hours of community service or in-service learning with a local business or community-based organization.
- Advertised Schedule
- 5:30-9:30p Tue/Thu every other week starting Oct. 1
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During