Fall 2013 quarter
- Lawrence Mosqueda political economy, political science
- Fields of Study
- international studies, law and public policy and political economy
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- political economy and political science.
This Individual Learning Contract can be a specific in-depth topic or an internship that the student has already researched and begun to get approval from an outside agency. A group of students can also work together and develop a reading list and timetable for completion of a group project. Students can also contact Evergreen's Center for Community-Based Learning and Action for projects that may fit into the parameters of this description. Students should contact the faculty before the fall of 2013. The best time to contact the faculty is at the Academic Fair in spring 2013. Students interested in a self-directed project, research or internship in political economy or political science should contact the faculty by email at email@example.com.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Special Expenses
- Students may have extra expenses that they take upon themselves if they are involved in travel or an internship at another location.
- Offered During