Fall 2013, Winter 2014 and Spring 2014 quarters
- Marla Elliott performance, voice, community studies , Marcella Benson-Quaziena human and organizational systems
- Fields of Study
- communications, music, psychology and theater
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- psychology, performing arts, communications
You are the most powerful and versatile tool you have. Do you know who you are and what you stand for? Is that who you want to be? How can you use your presence as an instrument of change? How do you know what you evoke/provoke in others? How do you move in the world with awareness of your authentic self? The ability to communicate and influence is crucial to our effectiveness as we move through many systems. This program is designed for students who want to develop skills of self-knowledge and “use of self” as an instrument of social change.
- Advertised Schedule
- 9a-5p Sat/Sun; fall: Oct 5, 19, 20, Nov 16, 17, Dec 7, 8; winter: Jan 11, 18, 19, Feb 8, 9, Mar 8, 9; spring: 6-9p Fri Apr 4, 9a-5p Sat/Sun Apr 12 & 13, 1-6p Sat Apr 26, 9a-5p Sat/Sun Apr 3 & 4, May 31 & June 1.
- Schedule and Location
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- Hybrid Online Learning < 25% Delivered Online
- Greener Store
- Schedule Details
- Field trip to the Procession of the Species in Olympia on April 26.
- Required Fees
- Fall & Winter: $10 per student for theatre tickets; Spring: $20 for art materials and possibly additional fees
- Offered During
|November 27th, 2013||Winter Required Fees decreased.|
|November 12th, 2013||Spring quarter dates added.|
|July 31st, 2013||Winter Quarter dates added.|
|July 16th, 2013||Fall Quarter dates added.|