Meeting Minutes - March 14, 2003
In attendance: Jacob Rosenblum, Art Costantino, Bill Zaugg, Frank McGovern, Don Bantz, Ann Daley, Mike Segawa, Steve Trotter, Kathy Hogan, Michel George, Rob Rensel, Bob King, Collin Orr
The following business plans are being forwarded to the College Budget Council for consideration:
1) Web payments with convenience fees
2) Automated telemarketing system
3) Market Assessment of alumni/donor database
4) Conference Services revenue increase
5) Acquisition of personal computers
6) Continuing Education (planning already in progress)
The following business plans will be held for long range consideration:
1) Utilities conservation
2) Wireless communications enhancement
3) Additional work on Conference Services revenue increase
4) Additional work on the acquisition of personal computers
Based upon the Business Plans submitted, the projected net revenue increase for 2003-04 as a result of these initiatives is $405,000. This is $105,000 over the original goal set by the group.
The 2004-05 projected net revenue increase of these initiatives is $655,000. This is $55,000 over the original goal set by the group.