The DTF's Charge and Objective ... is to produce a proposal that clearly states:
- The Expectations of an Evergreen Graduate including;
- Skill components - particularly quantitative reasoning
- Breadth - particularly opportunities for students to access experiences in the Arts and the Sciences
- Depth in an area and synthetic learning
- How to provide more opportunities in our curriculum for students to address our expectations of them while still maintaining the distinctive qualities of an Evergreen education.
- How to use Academic Advising and the Learning Resource Center to support student achievement of the expectations.
- How best to support the faculty (development opportunities, planning time, hiring considerations, etc.) in this endeavor.
- How to best measure and assess the effectiveness of any approach we develop.