Meal Plan Information
Meal Plan Benefits
- Save sales tax on every meal
- Pay a discounted rate at the Greenery with block meals
- It’s on your student ID, swipe and go
- Spend less time cooking, more time studying
- The convenience of going to a restaurant every day
- Don't have to do dishes or go shopping
Primary Meal Plans
- Meal Plan Contract (PDF)
- Meal Plan Information (costs and what's included)
- Meal Plan Change Form (PDF)
- Meal Plan Exemption Form (PDF)
Housing residents with 40 credits or fewer will be assigned the Gold Dining Plan for the academic year when they check in to housing. You don’t need to pay for it separately! Plans will be charged to your student account. If you want a different plan, use the Meal Plan Change Form (PDF).
Having a meal plan is correlated with academic success and helps build community for first year students.
We understand that many people have special dietary needs and preferences, and our dining services provide a range of options (including vegan, vegetarian, and items that are made without gluten) and will work with individuals on their dining needs. Special meals to accommodate food allergies can be prepared for students upon request.
In the very unusual case that we cannot accommodate dining needs; students with properly documented medical, religious, or financial hardships may apply for an exemption (PDF).
Students with over 40 credits who live in housing can also select plan that covers day-to-day eating.
If you eat on campus occasionally, enjoy the convenience and savings of a supplemental plan. You’ll save on sales tax every time you eat. Supplemental plans are purchased through Aramark. Learn more about supplemental meal plans.