Office of Diversity Affairs
The 2012-13 Diversity Fund Committee
The mission of the President’s Diversity Fund Committee is to reinforce an inclusive college climate and encourage more equitable institutional practices. We do this by providing support for programs and activities that educate the Evergreen community about diversity and equity.
- Day of Absence & Day of Presence
April 24 & 26, 2013
- Go to the Calendar to view current events and activities.
Items of Interest
- Memorial Day: A Day to be Mindful: US war dead from Iraq & Afghanistan (.xls)
- City of Olympia Sexual Assault Awareness Month Proclamation (PDF)
- BBC Religion Home Page
- Communicating about Disabilities in the Workplace (article from U.S. DOL)
- Governors Office of Indian Affairs
- Interfaith Calendar
- Same-sex Union Tests Indian Nation's Sovereignty
- Test Your Biases
- The Question of Race and the U.S. Census (article from Arab American Business Magazine)
Evergreen seeks and strongly encourages qualified persons of all ages, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, women, persons with disabilities, and veterans to participate in our employment recruiting programs.
- Receive notices for jobs available at Evergreen. Get current job listings by email.
In 2003, the Washington State Legistlature approved HB (House Bil) 1079, making a college education more affordable for certain undocumented students.
hb1079.org provides information about Washington State Colleges, scholarships, mentors and other support resources that is useful to 1079 (undocumented) students, adults, and institutions interested in supporting students.