Conditions of Award
Is your event complete? Please fill out the Diversity Fund online summary evaluation.
As a condition of the award, grantees are required to provide the following information to the committee and complete an evaluation. Some of this information is needed well before your event/activity to help us promote it. Some can only be provided after the event/activity, but should be planned for now, and collected during your project.
Before the event:
About 2-3 weeks before your event, email the following to the Committee.
- Advertising materials you create: such as the CPJ ad (required), posters, fliers, etc.
- A press release or announcement with the event’s particulars: who, what, when, where, why, how much, contact info, etc.
- High resolution photos of presenter or relevant subject matter (if available).
As you organize the event plan to gather the following information:
- At least one good quote from the presenter/performer/facilitator.
- Quotes from participants about the event (include the participant’s name, photo if possible).
- At least one quote from one of the organizers or co-sponsors about the event.
- At least two photos of the event, suitable for publication (at least 2 MB each).
- List of acknowledgements (all sponsors, participating academic programs, people or entities that provided valued support
After the event
- Complete the online evaluation form.
- You can upload images, evaluate your event and give feedback on the grant process.