Electronic Media Production Support
Electronic Media (EM) provides quality technical media support and services for academic and campus events, Evergreen Conference Services, and state agencies. Electronic Media also supports media-equipped spaces (Lecture Halls and classrooms).
- Sound reinforcement for concerts, events, public address systems
- Video and audio documentation
- Setup and operation of multi-media equipment
- Transfer and duplication
- Labor and equipment costs are always charged back to the requestor if the event includes an admission fee, regardless if admission is on a donation basis.
- When no admission is being charged, labor is charged for non-academic related requests. Package Production Rates.
Paperwork: Coordinators of campus events are required to complete a Campus Production Report prior to the event. Bring this form to the Electronic Media front desk, Library 1501, for clearance and a review of fees well in advance of your event.
Contact a campus producer:
For audio or media equipment setup assistance contact Ben Hargett, (360) 867-6268
For video assistance contact Dave Cramton, (360) 867-5505
Production Planner: Use this guide to help with your production planning.
Production Request Form: Fill out and submit the Production Request Form for your event requiring audio, video, or media support.