Prepare for and respond to emergencies of all kinds. Be ready now so you’ll be safe later.
In An Emergency
- Visit our home page
- Listen to campus radio: KAOS 89.3 FM
- Call the main phone number: (360) 867-6000
- Call Police Services: (360) 867-6832
Prepare Ahead Of Time
- Sign up for e2Campus text alerts.
- Know your evacuation routes.
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and suspended operations policy.
Faculty and Supervisors: in an emergency, you will account for your students or staff. Make sure you have a list of people to work with the Evacuation Teams.
People with disabilities: develop an individual evacuation plan and share it with the people around you.