The Evergreen Wellness Committee's mission is to develop, provide, and assess programs and opportunities for employees to develop healthier lifestyles. Read more...
Programs and Activities
- Tobacco Cessation: Quit 4 Life through Alere Wellness and the American Cancer Society. This is not an on-campus activity. Instead, you work at your own pace directly with the program’s coaches and many tools available. Nicotine replacement therapy may be FREE for you and your qualified dependents.
- Strength Training with Lori Valentine: Wellness Sponsored – FREE to all faculty and staff each Tuesday and Thursday October 1, 2013 – June 30, 2014.
- Archery: Wellness Sponsored – FREE to all faculty and staff each Friday from October 11, 2013-June 6, 2014.
- Zumba: Zumba continues summer of 2013 with Anieska Timms!
- Smart Phone Apps: Based on a faculty and staff survey, these are recommended health and wellness applications you can download to your smart phone!
- Flu Shot Clinic: Wednesday October 30,2013. Library 3rd Floor Lobby. Read the Influenza Facts from GetAFluShot.com
- Information coming soon regarding the state-sponsored health assessment survey.
Nicole Ack, Human Resource Representative
Contact Nicole on the phone: 867-5371, at her office in Library 3102, or via email.
Wellness Committee Members
- Deb Allen-Ba, Fiscal Specialist.
- Cynthia Beck, Faculty
- Lin Crowley, Media Technology Supervisor/Temporary Faculty, Media and Chinese Studies.
- Chris Ertman, Recreation Coordinator.
- Susan Harris, Administrative Assistant to the President.
- Olga Inglebritson, Managing Director
- Lorri Moore, Manager, Academic Financial Support Services.
- Susie Seip, Parking Supervisor.
- Ann Storey, Faculty
- Lorri Trimble, Library and Archives Paraprofessional.
- Laurel Uznanski, Associate Vice President of Human Resources.