The Evergreen Wellness Committee's mission is to develop, provide, and assess programs and opportunities for employees to develop healthier lifestyles. Read more...
Programs and Activities
- Health and Wellness Fair: Taking place Wednesday, May 29, 2013!
- Weight Loss and Weight Management: Weight Watchers continues! New session May 15-July 31, 2013.
- Tobacco Cessation: Quit 4 Life through Alere Wellness and the American Cancer Society. This is not an on-campus activity. Instead, you work at your own pace directly with the program’s coaches and many tools available. Nicotine replacement therapy may be FREE for you and your qualified dependents.
- Strength Training with Lori Valentine: Wellness Sponsored – FREE to all faculty and staff each Tuesday and Thursday beginning January 8, 2013!
- Flu Shot Clinic: Each fall, Evergreen Wellness invites Getaflushot.com to campus. Your insurance covers the cost of the immunizations. Emails are sent out several weeks before the clinic so you have plenty of time to plan.
- Mammograms: Assured Imaging’s mobile mammography unit will be visiting Evergreen on May 29, 2013, if we can get 20 women, ages 40 and over, to pre-register! Click here to learn more and to find out how to register.
- Indoor Archery: Two five week sessions to be held on Fridays from April 5, 2013-June 7, 2013. Click on the link to learn more about indoor archery and how to register!
- Information coming soon regarding the state-sponsored health assessment survey.
- Map of the walking trails on campus.
- Preventative Care chart that Washington Wellness put together: (Word | PDF)
- Washington State Department of Health
Nancy Jacobski, Human Resource Representative
Contact Nancy on the phone: 867-5364, at her office in Library 3102, or via email.
Wellness Committee Members
- Deb Allen-Ba, Fiscal Specialist.
- Gerardo Chin-Leo, Member of the Faculty, Oceanography and Marine Biology.
- Lin Crowley, Media Technology Supervisor/Temporary Faculty, Media and Chinese Studies.
- Chris Ertman, Recreation Coordinator.
- Susan Harris, Administrative Assistant to the President.
- Lorri Moore, Manager, Academic Financial Support Services.
- Susie Seip, Parking Supervisor.
- Lorri Trimble, Library and Archives Paraprofessional.
- Laurel Uznanski, Associate Vice President of Human Resources.