Equity and Inclusion
The Equity & Inclusion web pages serve as a resource for current and prospective students, staff, and faculty.
The Equity Council
The Equity Council is a group of students, faculty, and staff who work together on issues of equity and inclusion. Learn more about intentional college-wide equity work and find out more about the Council.
Resources for the Community
Many different groups on campus can help you get the services you need, find a community, or report a concern.
Find resources and support
- Access Services: connecting students with disabilities to resources to enable success.
- Center for Community-Based Learning and Action: linking students and faculty with community organizations for mutually-beneficial opportunities.
- The President's Equity Fund: funding events and activities to encourage inclusion and equity.
- First Peoples Multicultural Advising: providing academic and social support for people of color.
- Longhouse: promoting indigenous arts and cultures.
- TRiO: assisting and serving low-income, first-generation college, and disabled students.
- Trans & Queer Center: providing academic and social support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, and agender people.
- Veteran's Services: helping military, dependents, and veterans access services and benefits.
Act to stop inequity and bias
- Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity: ensuring a diverse workforce; preventing and responding to harassment and discrimination.
- Bias Incident Response Team: addressing hate crimes or bias incidents when more visible incidents occur that are likely to significantly affect the College community or subpopulations of the college.
- Title IX: responding to people who have experience sexual violence and helping the community support each other.