Apply for a 4 or 8 credit tuition waiver
To ease the transition to college, The Evergreen State College offers tuition waivers for new students who intend to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree through Evening and Weekend Studies. The one-time award is the equivalent of up to 4 or 8 credits of undergraduate, resident tuition.
- The waiver is designed for new Evergreen students enrolled in Evening and Weekend Studies courses or programs. Please apply if this will be your 1st or 2nd quarter.
- You must not be receiving other financial aid from Evergreen
- You must be registered for at least one undergraduate Evening and Weekend Studies class by the due date (March 21, 2014 for Spring 2014).
- legal name
- student ID number or birth date
- mailing address, daytime phone number, and email address
- one-page essay, (about 300 words) explaining your goals and interest in Evergreen's Evening and Weekend Studies and how this tuition waiver will assist you
Mail, fax, email, or deliver your application to the Office of Admissions. Awards will be based on both the content and quality of the essay. You will be notified of the committee’s decision within two weeks of the deadline.
Office of Admissions
Library Building 1211
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW
Olympia, WA 98505
fax: (360) 867-5114
call: (360) 867-6691