Develop a vision and a map for your pathway through Evergreen. Plan for graduate school. Get the tools you need to start crafting your future now. Join us for the next Mentoring Day!
Next All-Campus Mentoring Day
Check out the complete schedule of events and plan which sessions to attend.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Schedule at a Glance
- 1:30–1:50 pm—Opening Session
- 2:00–2:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
- 3:00–3:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
- 4:00–6:00 pm—Academic Fair (CRC Gymnasium)
See the detailed schedule for comprehensive descriptions of all the possible Faculty Advising Sessions.
All undergraduates are welcome.
- Meet faculty and hear about their own educational pathways and areas of expertise
- Start planning for graduate school
- Get to know the Evergreen curriculum
- Share tools, knowledge, and ideas with other students
- Learn about the genesis and purpose of the Academic Statement and get support for and feedback on yours
Upcoming 2014–15 Mentoring Days
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015