The 11th Annual Evergreen Science Carnival & Research Exposition
Friday & Saturday, May 30 & 31, 2014
- FREE Parking - Request a pass at the parking booth
- 10 am - 3 pm
- LAB I, LAB II, Lecture Halls
- Welcome Center in the Lobby of Lab I - Pick up an event program on the day of the event.
- Be sure to check the schedule board when you arrive for the most recent schedule
- FREE Admission – Bring Your CURIOSITY
- NO Registration Required – Tell PARKING attendant you are here for the SCIENCE CARNIVAL. A parking pass will be provided free of charge for those attending the science carnival on Friday. Parking is free on Saturday.
- Science Carnival FAQs (Word | PDF)
- Science Carnival Friday Schedule (PDF)
- Science Carnival Saturday Schedule (PDF)
- Science Carnival Program (PDF)
Visit the Welcome Center in Lab I for up to the minute information.
Prepare to be amazed by the wonders of the physical world at the largest science carnival in Washington State!
- Breathtaking Sideshows and Mind Expanding Hands-On Activities
- A Multitude of Performers
- Unbelievable Phenomena
- And Much, Much More