Longhouse Building Maintenance
Work requests can be made by students, faculty and staff. Requests can range from temperature control, cleaning, plumbing, repairs, moving furniture, electrical prob- lems, replacing restroom supplies, etc. These are just a few examples of the work re- quests that are made; if you have questions contact the Work Order Center.
General maintenance of the buildings or grounds is provided by Facilities Services. When your request is processed you will be given a work order number. You can use that number to inquire about the status of that request in the future. Facilities Services is responsible for all repairs, maintenance, and remodeling work on campus. You may not contract directly with outside vendors or engage in these services yourself. This is to maintain campus standards, ensure safety, consistency in quality and appearance, code compliance, and to comply with Union agreements.
The following information is needed with your request:
- Your contact information (name, phone number & email address),
- Brief explanation of the request and location where work needs to occur,
- The urgency of the request: Emergency (within 15 minutes except after normal busi- ness hours), Urgent (within 4 hours), Routine (as needed), or Scheduled (as agreed upon),
- If applicable, the budget number to charge.
Work Order Center Contact Information:
- Email: facilities
- Phone: (360)867-6120
- Location: Lab II, Room 1254
- Hours of Operation: M-F, 8 am – 5 pm
For after hour emergencies, contact Police Services at ext. 6140