We oversee scheduling of all physical spaces on campus; from academic classes to administrative meetings.
Evergreen Faculty & Staff
Request space via email "Space Scheduling Requests" from the email global address list or via Space Scheduling. You may also phone (360) 867-6314, however email is preferred as we will document your request with a tracking number you will refer to if questions arise.
Registered Student Organization
Contact Student Activities (360) 867-6220.
Students needing space for academic purposes must have their faculty schedule the space.
Private events, i.e. weddings, receptions, parties and other private or non-educational activities, are not allowed. Businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies who are hosting an event not affiliated with an Evergreen academic program or registered student group should contact Evergreen's Conference Services (360) 867-6192.
Scheduled events may be viewed at http://www.evergreen.edu/classschedules. Event title, date(s), times, organizer and location are all listed.
Space Scheduling Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Lab 2 - 1254B Academic and Administrative scheduling
Email: Space Scheduling
- Campus Food Event Policies and Procedures
- Program Event Planning Form (PDF)
- Class Schedules and Room Locations
- Classroom Audio/Visual Specifications (by room number)
- College Recreation Center Space Scheduling Procedures
- Housing Space Scheduling
- Media Loan Space Scheduling
- Longhouse Kitchen Reservation (PDF)
- Longhouse Scheduling Information (PDF)
- Space Scheduling and Usage Policy