Utilities at The Evergreen State College include electricity, natural gas and water. Puget Sound Energy (PSE) records the College's electrical and gas usage. The City of Olympia and City of Tacoma are the agencies that monitor Evergreen's water usage.

This site is intended to provide information on the electricity and natural gas usage at the Olympia campus. If you have questions or comments, please contact the Facilities Information Line at 867-6700.

Main Campus Utility Usage