Employee Work Request Form

If you need help with on-campus housing, please use the RAD Work Order form or call 360-867-6764.

Requests for estimates or bids are provided at no charge. Some work, such as general maintenance or repair of existing facilities, is performed at Facilities Services expense. Remodels of existing facilities, additions, alterations, new installations, and other similar activities are generally charged to the budgets requesting the work. The work order center can help you with any questions.

To maintain campus standards, ensure safety, consistency, quality, appearance, code compliance, and to comply with union agreements, all repair, maintenance, and remodeling work on campus must be managed by Facilities Services. Do not attempt to make repairs yourself or contract with others to do so. This includes such things as painting, moving heavy furniture, installing shelving, blackboards, tack boards, whiteboards, or similar kinds of maintenance or remodeling efforts. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you encounter problems with this form, email Facilities Work Requests from the global email address book or contact Facilities Services. If necessary, you may call the Facilities Services Work Order Center at 360-867-6120, Mon-Fri between 8am and 4:30pm. However, the Work Request form is preferred. In case of after hour emergencies, please call Police Services at 360-867-6832.

Required fields are indicated with a red *